My photo
Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands
After 35 years as an officer with the Tulsa Police Department, I retired & took a year contract job with the Kwajalein Police Dept. The wife, Scott stayed home to take care of the places and all the critters, while I headed off for my year in a tropical paradise. I am at 90% contract complete now and planning my return to the real world. I have had an amazing time and hope that you enjoy the Atoll, through my Blog. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about my time on the Rock.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Visitors

My son, Ben and daughter-in-law Sarah arrived last Thursday to spend a few days here in Kwaj. In the first two days we got in five dives but I have to return to work for a few days so he and Sarah are on their own, in my tropical island paradise. Sarah can’t dive with her knee now; she waited in the boat on a couple of dives. It was nice weather when we went under and came up but in between the rain and waves were pretty strong. She was wet, cold and sea sick when we came up. She says thanks but no thanks on waiting on the boat while we dive now. Oh, Ben did not bring scuba gear so notice the nice PINK BCD he has on, thanks to friends here. Sarah is in love with the reefing and already has pounds of beach glass to send home.