My photo
Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands
After 35 years as an officer with the Tulsa Police Department, I retired & took a year contract job with the Kwajalein Police Dept. The wife, Scott stayed home to take care of the places and all the critters, while I headed off for my year in a tropical paradise. I am at 90% contract complete now and planning my return to the real world. I have had an amazing time and hope that you enjoy the Atoll, through my Blog. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about my time on the Rock.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Another Day in Semi-Retirement

Working 12 hour shifts (graveyard) last night and tonight but still had time to put in another shallow dive (60 minutes) before coming to work. Saw a shark, a big puffer, some either needle fish or cornets (same family) and of course hundreds of other smaller fish, corals and clams and shells. I have to sit on the desk tonight (not my favorite place to be) BUT planning on getting out in some of the pools at low tide tomorrow. It’s time for some spear fishing! Hope all the guys leaving TPD this year are enjoying their “retirement” as much as I have so far!